Sunday, August 14, 2005

This entry is specially dedicated for muacksbaby:-
Jasline, Lixian, Xuezhen, Vivian & Stephanie

I never expected this term muacksbaby will in fact symbolize the 6 of us...
I guess there won't be a 7th party that will truely understand this entry either...

Thanks muacksbaby for that photo album!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Big project done together once again since graduation.
It's nicely done up and well, we can actually set up an agent in future to organize events and come up with stupid crazy ideasas well as wonderful presents for friends =)

Come to think of it, it's soon to be 6 years of knowing you girls.
We've shared many virgin experiences through these flashy 6 years.

From getting into the first girls' class ever to
realizing how cramps gonna destroy your day to
falling in and out of love with YEO's Lemon Barley to
how one of us actually came across a flasher while crossing the overheadbridge innocently!
*chuckles

anyone wanna have HOTDOGS?

I guess all of us will never forgot those days we had together in that notorious girls' class.
Especially Liu Lao Shi's FA GAO and her armpit hair?
(i guess that's supposed to be kept within 4 walls)

Streaming took Si Jie Mei away from Xian and Xue
but well, I'm glad all of us made an effort to settle at the Quadrangle every morning
to update on gossips and the latest talks.
And the Kuantan Trip was perhaps one of the best get-away for us
while struggling in Upper Sec.

I shall give Bob some credit for this since he was the main actor out of it.
- The Marriage Overseas
But it was really a cool trip for all of us, the biggest clique of all that went to Kuantan
with Khoo Bong Chee.

It's soon to be 2 years ever since we graduated from that CHEENA school
with SHORT hair and well
the 6 of us are definitely better than "Wang Xing Ling"
and just like what Vian says, we're "Fiona Xies"

oh man, I'm not the meanie
but Friendster's the mastermind behind all those evil mouthings.

We are as innocent as we look.
And as innocent as we are named.

Poodle, Bai Gu Jing, Bao Cai, Bao Bei, Bulldog, Sao Bao
*winks


To my dearest lesbian dear:-
I'm glad that there's someone like you on this Earth.
Someone to talk to, to bitch about everything.
In fact I miss those days in guides with you and Shan.
And those letter writing days...
I'm just amazed at how much we can write and chat
since we meet everyday in school.
Thanks for being there and helping me whenever I need help.
I'm sorry for those PMS times whereby I simply piss you off
but thank god that eventually we're still friends of all.
This will be your final year of stress cause the end of 'A' levels
marks the revival of that chatty, cheery Jasline back those years.
I'm looking forward to it. Hahas.
Study well but dun push yourself too hard.
I believe that you'll do just fine for your 'A's.
Wishing that all your wishes may come true and
no matter what the future awaits for the both of us.
I'll never forgo our friendship.
Even though Kenny loves me, I'll still love you the same.
And I'll still love you no matter how hard your future boyfriend shall snatch you away.
*hugx


To Xian:-
What can I say? Thanks for that effort you placed in the album, ya?
And continue enjoying the letters we wrote. Hahas.
Come to think of it, how childish we were then.
But well, that's how our friendship came about.
Stay Blissful and let's form a stress-free society.
Give yourself a break la. You look so stress.
I'm sure the 'A's won't be a problem for you. =)


To Xue:-
Seriously Tessa's a nice name.
And I'm so happy for you that you've evolved from bao cai to...
shall we find a new nick for you?Hahas.
You've been a great pal with a nice listening ear.
And I would say the calmest and gentlest of us all.
Must stay happy always and believe in youself k?
You can always call me anytime since I'm so free.
All the best in your 'A's ya? *muacks


To Vian:-
Oh man, SHI NIAN PENG YOU! In fact, times flies ya?
It's really beyond my expectations that after all these years,
both of us are still back as the bestest buddies.
From school bus buddies till you moved house and wow
we're muackiebabes!
It's pretty amazing how fate brought the both of us together!
Future Fiona Xie sia...LOL!
Mug hard la...Don't always think of spending money!
Save money la! You're such a bad influence man!
Hahas. But I just love it. =P


To Steph:-
Up till date, you still look innocent
but we know deep down inside, you're still violent.
Hahas. Was it you who had a pic taken with a knife in your hands?
Oh man, you're still as full of drive as ever
but what I love most is that violence hidden in you!
PE t-shirts fights will never be the same without you and poodle.
Remember never to indulge in camelling, ok?
Stay funky and pretty ya...
*chuckles

Just like that song we once chorused

"I would always love you
I would always stay true
There's no one who loves you like I do
This I promise
I will never leave you
I will stay here with you
Through the good and bad
I will Stand true
Hold me closer"
-In Love with You

Jiu de bu qu, Xin de bu lai.
But as new friends passes by,the roots of our friendship strengthens deeper.

One Chapter may have closed for this album.
But there are many chapters waiting to be created.
And I believe muacksbaby's spirit will brave through those awaiting chapters
be it good or bad...

It's just like what Si Jie Mei's motto's all about:-

OHANA
means family.
It means no one gets left behind or forgotten.
*huggies

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home