i'm officially sick
GREAT!
with a sore throat and
a runny nose
i keep sneezing
HELLO!
is anyone cursing me that hard?
or just simply miss me too much?
bleahx
it's been a long time since i felt so sick
bad things do happen in a row
so that when ya sick
you can have something to occupy your mind?
=X
and neh neh ask me why i never post his pic up!
so i shall post it!
neh neh is one shuai shuai!
he's coming to ngee ann!
YEAH!
though he has grown up le
but somehow i just feel
he's still a boy boy =)
here you go
me n linus!

and i took a nice pic this morn
it's been quite some time since i took pictures
here you go!

haha...=)
hope that i can have a great weekend!
hopefully
but i doubt so!
things will be fine
eventually...
but sometimes
its fate
other than a sincere apology
is there anything else
ya waiting for?
perhaps forget me nots came running back
and chocolates were just something
that standed in
chocolates make one feel
super duper xing fu!
I don't wanna knowIf your playin me, keep it on the low
Cause my heart can't take it anymore
And if your creepin, please don't let it show
Oh baby, I don't wanna know
I'm not applyin no pressure, just wanna let you know
That I don't wanna let you go
And I don't wanna let you leave
GREAT!
with a sore throat and
a runny nose
i keep sneezing
HELLO!
is anyone cursing me that hard?
or just simply miss me too much?
bleahx
it's been a long time since i felt so sick
bad things do happen in a row
so that when ya sick
you can have something to occupy your mind?
=X
and neh neh ask me why i never post his pic up!
so i shall post it!
neh neh is one shuai shuai!
he's coming to ngee ann!
YEAH!
though he has grown up le
but somehow i just feel
he's still a boy boy =)
here you go
me n linus!

and i took a nice pic this morn
it's been quite some time since i took pictures
here you go!

haha...=)
hope that i can have a great weekend!
hopefully
but i doubt so!
things will be fine
eventually...
but sometimes
its fate
other than a sincere apology
is there anything else
ya waiting for?
perhaps forget me nots came running back
and chocolates were just something
that standed in
chocolates make one feel
super duper xing fu!
I don't wanna knowIf your playin me, keep it on the low
Cause my heart can't take it anymore
And if your creepin, please don't let it show
Oh baby, I don't wanna know
I'm not applyin no pressure, just wanna let you know
That I don't wanna let you go
And I don't wanna let you leave

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home