Eminem's Mockingbird
playing repeatedly in the background
what's happiness all about
that song has a deep meaning
bout happiness and life
I can see you're sad, even when you smile, even when you laugh
I can see it in your eyes, deep inside you want to cry
But then of course everything always happens for a reason
I guess it was never meant to be
But it's just something we have no control over and that's what
destiny is
But no more worries, rest your head and go to sleep
Maybe one day we'll wake up and this will all just be a dream
yeah...it'll just all be a dream
things will be fine
life still has to go on
playing repeatedly in the background
what's happiness all about
that song has a deep meaning
bout happiness and life
I can see you're sad, even when you smile, even when you laugh
I can see it in your eyes, deep inside you want to cry
But then of course everything always happens for a reason
I guess it was never meant to be
But it's just something we have no control over and that's what
destiny is
But no more worries, rest your head and go to sleep
Maybe one day we'll wake up and this will all just be a dream
yeah...it'll just all be a dream
things will be fine
life still has to go on

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home